An unforgettable weekend to face the myth by the three sides!
Climb the Ventoux by the 3 traditional ways from Bedoin, Malaucene and Sault all in one day!
- Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
- On the program: 137km for 4400m de D +!
- 3 climbs (Malaucène, Bédoin, Sault) to realize between 6h and 18h, starting from Malaucène.
- Sports hike with priority of participation to members of Mont Ventoux Cycling Club. (MVICC)
- Fee: Free for members of the MVICC, €89 for non-members.
- Limited to 100 participants for this first edition
Setting up of 4 assistance.
Three at the foot of Mont Ventoux:
- Assistance at the top of Mont Ventoux.
- Refuelling fresh drinks, hot beverages, sweet, salty…
- Possibility to take a sports bag with your belongings on the point of assistance of your choice (eg: windbreaker for the descent)
- Repair kit, small mechanics.
The morning/day of the challenge will be followed by a dinner evening reserved for members of Mont Ventoux International CyclingClub.
Some More info here: